Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Long time, no blog!

Has it really been three years? Much has happened in the interim which I will not bore you with. Suffice it to say, life is good! I have missed one international adventure-a trip to Rome with my son in 2011-but there is another on the horizon.

My husband and I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary this September with a trip to London and Paris. It will be my 4th trip to London-hands down, my favorite city in the world-and my first to France. That man must love me because he certainly isn't a Francophile. If I had to guess, I would say this will be our first and only trip to the City of Lights, so I'll have to savor every moment. I have to give a shout out to Midnight in Paris for this one. I so loved that film when it came out last year that I saw it 3 times in the theater. That was Josh's inspiration for the trip, so thanks Woody Allen!

Today is all about baby steps, so I'll simply start describing my new adventure with this short intro. I'll update soon-hopefully sooner than 3 years from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment